- Piano-type keyboard
- PBM (Physical Behavior Modeling) enables the true tone and expressive characteristics of the world’s finest accordions
- Additional sounds onboard, including organ and strings
- Eight user programs for instant storage andrecall of your favorite settings
- Lightweight for young students and travelingperformers
- Pad function for triggering percussion sounds and rhythms
- Song function for “minus one” play-along fun
- Battery powered for convenience and portability
At almost half the weight of the flagship V-Accordion, the FR-2 is portable and comfortable. Whether you’re a student or a professional musician, at home or on stage, your shoulders and back will love this instrument!
Powered by eight standard AA batteries (sold separately), the FR-2 will set you free in any situation. Roland recommends rechargeable AA batteries to keep you powered and recharged show after show.
The FR-2 has five pads for adding percussive excitement to your performance. Use them as drum pads or to trigger rhythms via Loop Playback Mode. There’s also a Song function for “minus one” play-along fun. The FR-2 contains eight user programs for instant storage and recall of your favorite settings.
The connection options of the FR-2 allow you to perform in any situation. A headphone output is provided for private practice. The Line output lets you plug into amplifiers and mixers onstage or in the studio. MIDI output allows you to play external keyboards and other MIDI-compatible instruments from your V-Accordion.
Adjustable Bellows Pressure
The improved Bellows Resistance Regulator on the FR-2 V-Accordion allows you to fine-tune the bellows pressure according to your strength, ability, and personal style — another FR-2 advantage for comfort and playability.